About Skyline Communications
Skyline Communications is the global leading supplier of end-to-end multi-vendor NMS, OSS and orchestration software solutions for the broadband and media industry. Its flagship DataMiner network management platform enables end-to-end integration of the most complex technical ecosystems and has been deployed by leading operators around the world. The platform heralds a new generation of sophisticated artificial-intelligence-powered solutions and comprises highly innovative features, such as the brand-new DataMiner Augmented Operation concept. The company has offices in Belgium, Portugal, Singapore and the US, a permanent presence in Brazil, Colombia, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Mexico, Philippines, Russia, and the UK, and a vast network of local partners around the world.
Redefining the way operators manage the most complex ecosystems end to end across any vendor & technology boundaries more efficiently and more intuitively than ever before
Founded in 1985, Skyline has decades of industry-specific NMS and OSS expertise. Not only Skyline's DataMiner platform has received various prestigious awards, but the company itself has also been awarded multiple times for innovation, growth and excellence.
For more information, see www.skyline.be.
Skyline key facts and figures
- 350+ staff, across 20 different countries
- 1500+ customers across all continents worldwide
- 125+ different countries
- 7000+ connectors that interface with data sources (devices, systems, etc.) from 1000+ vendors
- 10000+ nodes deployed
As a result of its continuous far-reaching innovation, Skyline has been recognized for its leadership in shaping the future of end-to-end multi-vendor network management and OSS solutions.
See also: Awards & achievements
Successful track record of 20+ years
Skyline Communications has a successful track record of over 20 years. The company started as a distributor and manufacturer of HFC solutions in 1985 but changed its direction in 2000 to focus on software development. Since then, it has rapidly grown to a global industry leader with over 10000 nodes deployed in over 125 countries, and more than 1500 customers worldwide.
For more detailed info, check the timeline on our introduction page.
Mission and vision
Our mission is to redefine how operators can manage and automate their entire operation end to end across any vendor and technology boundaries, more easily and more efficiently than ever before, and to ensure that you can deliver exceptional ICT, media and broadband services.
We are laser-focused on our mission, creating and deploying the most sophisticated monitoring, control, orchestration, and end-to-end workflow software solutions, which enable our users to leverage the latest technologies (such as all-IP, cloud, etc.) more efficiently to transform their products.
A relentless desire for continuous innovation lies at the heart of Skyline's mission statement. Its reputation for innovation was established at the very inception of DataMiner. Since then, year after year, Skyline has led the industry with innovative new paradigms and capabilities.
Today, we continue to evaluate how the media and broadband industry is evolving, what kind of challenges this brings along for our customers, and how these can effectively be addressed with new innovative DataMiner capabilities.
We believe that reliable access to information is a basic right for everyone, and that people around the globe should have free and equal access to ICT, media and broadband services.
Why Skyline Communications
Skyline Communications offers the following key ingredients for a solid long-term relationship:
- Independence: Skyline is a fully independent NMS/OSS software publisher for the ICT media and broadband industry, eliminating any conflicts of interest, today or any time in the future.
- Expertise: Skyline boasts unsurpassed combined expertise in the field of NMS, OSS and orchestration for the ICT media and broadband industry.
- Leading technology: With a track record of over two decades of consistent innovation, Skyline has a reputation of introducing disruptive paradigms.
- Proven track record: Skyline has a strong proven track record of significant success with deployments for leading ICT media and broadband companies in over 125 countries.
- Global leader: Comprehensive global thought leadership both from a technology and from a market share perspective.
Starting a long-term strategic partnership with Skyline Communications will allow you to leverage its cutting-edge technology and unique industry expertise to bring your operation to the next level.
Key benefits of having Skyline as a strategic partner
Skyline as an organization sharply focuses on its mission, which revolves entirely around projects in the media and broadband industry. This has brought us great success and established us as a worldwide leader in terms of technology, market share and expertise. Our mission statement is to redefine how operators can manage and automate their entire operation end to end across any vendor and technology boundaries, more easily and more efficiently than ever before. This is what our continuously growing team of subject-matter experts is doing day in and day out all around the world.
It is important to also consider the unique nature of Skyline as a company and, more specifically, the fact that Skyline is a fully independent corporation, completely dedicated to developing and delivering the most sophisticated end-to-end network management and orchestration solutions. You can rest assured that you have a strong, well-established partner for the supply of this technology, entirely dedicated to further developing it. More importantly, Skyline is a partner that allows you to deploy and integrate new products easily at any time to further expand and leverage the platform without any conflicts of interest.
Our relentless desire for continuous innovation lies at the heart of our mission statement, and Skyline has established this reputation since the very inception of DataMiner. Year after year, Skyline has led the industry with innovative new paradigms and capabilities. Today, Skyline continues to evaluate how the media and broadband industry is evolving, what kind of challenges this brings along for our customers, and how these can effectively be addressed with new innovative DataMiner capabilities.
With DataMiner in place, you will be equipped with the most advanced network management and orchestration technology available in the industry. For example, service and resource management has been a focal point of our R&D efforts over the past five years, which has resulted in cutting-edge technology. Furthermore, Skyline also invests heavily in new emerging technologies such as artificial intelligence and machine learning, heralding the new generation of solutions according to the principle of augmented and proactive operations.
Skyline offers highly integrated solutions using the industry-standard DataMiner platform, resulting in tangible and considerable benefits and savings. Our solutions offer a wide range of exclusive features and capabilities that come standard with the platform.
Skyline offers unparalleled expertise in various fields, which is reflected in the unique features and capabilities of our DataMiner software platform. When rolling out and supporting different solutions, our staff fully understands the needs of the user, both from a technology ecosystem perspective and from a business perspective.
Our system architects and engineers bring tremendous expertise to the table with respect to defining and implementing business processes, workflows, Automation scripts, etc. Our project managers know exactly what it takes to roll out each specific type of project, what the risks are that need to be mitigated, what kind of resources are required, etc. They are able to ask the right questions at the right time, and they will advise you about your available options and the various pros and cons that come with those options.
A future-proof solution is extremely important for a strategic deployment, and this entails a wide range of considerations, such as:
- Skyline is a well-established leader in this technology, with a sound track record going back 20 years, offering solid guarantees towards the future.
- Skyline is an independent corporation, and all its employees are fully dedicated to the continued development, evolution, and deployment of our solutions.
- Our solutions are proven technology, with currently thousands of deployments for leading operators around the world.
- DataMiner has thousands of existing and proven integrations for products from hundreds of different vendors.
- We provide standard off-the-shelf solutions that make use of a completely open architecture. This means that anything Skyline can configure for you can also be configured by any third party at any time. There are no bespoke or proprietary components in our solutions that create exclusive dependencies on Skyline.
- The platform is widely supported and endorsed by third-party system integrators and technology vendors.
The cost of each solution is a complex matter that involves a lot of considerations that go beyond the sticker price. Skyline is convinced that it offers a highly competitive proposition and also offers important and strategic benefits resulting in a sound investment proposition.