Specifies the page visibility configuration.
|Specifies the default visibility of the page.
|Specifies the ID of the parameter that is used to compare its value against the value specified in the "value" attribute.
|Specifies the value the parameter referred to by the overridePID attribute should have in order to swap the visibility.
- In case the parameter referred to by the overridePID attribute is a parameter that is displayed on a page (i.e. the user can control the page visibility), make sure this parameter is displayed on a page that is always visible.
- If the default page is hidden, the first non-hidden page will be selected.
- If all pages are hidden, a message will appear to inform the user that there are no available data pages.
- When the DATA tree item is selected in a card’s navigation pane when no pages are visible, as soon as a page becomes visible, it will automatically be selected.
- Changing the visibility of separator pages is not supported.
<Visibility default="true" overridePID="100" value="0" />
The example should be interpreted as follows: "By default, this page is visible, and will disappear when the parameter with ID 100 is set to 0"