Installing a DataMiner Agent
- Installing DataMiner using the DataMiner Installer
- Unattended DataMiner installation
- Checking the DataMiner installation
- Regarding virtual servers
- Regarding antivirus software
- Frequently asked questions
The server onto which you plan to install the DataMiner Agent software has to comply with the DataMiner system requirements. See DataMiner Compute Requirements.
The DataMiner Installer is available on the DataMiner software page on DataMiner Dojo. Note that the 10.2.0 installer does not support 32-bit systems, MySQL installation, and unattended installation of a cluster.
See also: Obtaining a DataMiner license